Bass fishing in Kentucky is great ! Joining the Kentucky Bass Federation, Inc will improve your angling skills and you and your club will receive the following benefits.
1. FLW Magazine (with paid subscription)
2. TBF Premium Memberships. Platinum, Gold, Silver or Standard. Receive discounted prices via different levels of membership. (Visit www.bassfederation.com for further details.
3. $1,000,000 club liability insurance policy.
4. $9000.00 accidental death policy, per member. In effect during any Club/State function.
5. Organized voice across the state on the political issues that concern us all as fishermen.
6. Eligibility to host the TBF Youth Event competitions. With all materials furnished free of charge. Help is just a phone call away.
7. Statewide contacts for fishing information and lots of new friendships.
8. Tried and proven tournament and club guidelines to follow.
9. Eligibility to compete in all KBF Regional tournaments to advance to the KBF State Tournament
10. By Qualifying at one of the Regional Events, you can earn a berth at the Fall State Tournament.
11. At the KBF State Tournament you have the opportunity to make the KBF State Team. 12 person Team plus the Alternate.
12. As a State Team Member you then will advance the following June to compete in the TBF Southern Divisional Championship.
13. From Kentucky the top 2 finishers on the State Team will advance on to the TBF Federation National Championship. The top finisher will advance as a Angler, the 2nd place finisher will advance as a Co Angler at the National Championship Tournament..
14. As a competitor at this level, the 1st Place Angler & 1st Place Co Angler will advance to the FLW All American.
15. The 1st Place Overall Angler & 1st Place Co Angler at the National Championship in addition to advancing on to the FLW All American will also advance to the Forrest Wood Cup Championship and compete for the $1,000.000.00 prize.
15. The 1st Place Overall Angler in addition to advancing onto the All American and the Forrest Wood Cup will also win the TBF “Living the Dream Package”.
16. The “Living the Dream Package” includes the following:
- The use of a fully wrapped Chevrolet Tow Vehicle for the coming year
- Plus a fully wrapped Ranger Boat fully rigged and tournament ready
- Plus FREE entry into the FLW Tour Events paid by TBF
- Plus additional expense money from TBF for each Tour event
Go Fishin’ with KBF
Clubs in Kentucky have their own set amount of Club Dues. These dues are not regulated by KBF nor TBF.
KBF State Dues: January 1 thru October 31 are $17 per member
November 1 thru December 31 $15 per member
TBF National dues: $15 per member
FLW Membership $35 per member
Membership to Kentucky Bass Federation requires that each member be a member in good standing by paying the required State Dues, National Dues, and FLW Membership Fees.