To all KBF Members Fishing the KBF State Championship (Revised 08/05/2020)
I am Qualified. Whoops have I paid my Entry Fee? How can i check to see if i Paid? click here to confirm Payment
All entries for Boaters & Co-Anglers must be submitted by Friday, August 21st, 2020.
Pairings will be posted on August 24th, 2020
• All Times are Eastern Time. (Do not depend on your phone it will switch between Eastern and Central time zones depending where you are at on the lake).
•All entries must be paid on line with a credit or debit card.
• You must fill out the online RELEASE OF LIABILITY.
• There will be a pairings link for both days, Saturday & Sunday posted on the main page of the KBF website.
• Pairings will be by COMPUTER RANDOM DRAW both days as voted by the Board of Directors. (Only Exceptions For Medical Reasons)
• There will be a link to click on the main page of web site with the members email address and cell phone numbers, these are only as good as what you filled out for the KBF.
• It is each members responsibility to get in contact with their partner each day and how and where to meet.
• Your check in will be at the ramp as you are launching both days. Check-in will begin at 5:15 am and a Director will be there with a clip board to check you in. All boats must be launched by 6:20 am but you must check in prior to launching your boat.
• If you launch from another ramp make sure you check in at the Site 1 dock with the Director with the clip board.
• At the end of each day a Director will be on the dock with a clip board so you can check in before the 3:00 pm deadline late penalties will apply.
• Tournament times will be the same time both days. (Safe Light or 7:00 am to 3:00 pm Eastern Time) there will be only 1 flight.
• Donnie Keeton will call out boat numbers on loud speaker. Forward order 1st day. Reverse order the 2nd day.
• Weigh in will begin at the same time both days (3:30 pm Eastern Time).
• You must be on the water 40 minutes before the start of Day 1 for an on the water meeting.
• You must wear a mask when you are out of the boat in the parking lot.
• Only 4 people at a time at the weigh in tub with your fish at any one time, Directors will let you know when more people can come to the tanks.
• On final day while waiting for the result do not gather more than 10 in a group. Keep spread out, practice social distancing, wear your mask.
• Divisional Plaques, Angler & Co-Angler of the Year Plaques, 1st place for Angler & Co-Angler Plaques & Payouts will be presented after scales close.
Rodney Bridgman / President
Johnny Cooper / Vice President
Steven Taylor / Tournament Director
Tom Whittington / Secretary Treasure
Once more, Pairings for the 2 day KBF State Tournament : Once registration closes, we will import the entries into the Tournament Program and run the Random Pairings to assign you a Boat # and Partner. A Spreadsheet showing your name in Alph Order will be on the sheet showing your Name, boat #, boat Status, Cell Phone #,& email address.
Follow instructions carefully: Once you click on the Link to register & Pay YOU MUST COME BACK TO MAIN PAGE AND THEN CLICK ON THE LINK FOR THE LIABILITY WAIVER. NO WAVIER IS THE SAME AS NO REGISTRATION WE MUST HAVE BOTH ITEMS OR YOU WILL BE LEFT OUT OF THE TOURNAMENT.